2013年12月23日星期一

Cheap Evening Dresses surplus he predicts

5 million for International Paper The Commercial Appeal Council members said they did not recall ever taking a vote on the project when the company was applying for its payment in lieu of taxes deal last year that it said it needed to keep its headquarters here. The improvements are necessary to the overall plan to keep the company and its employees here, said city chief administrative officer, george little, and not funding the project would threaten the overall deal with the company. Earlier this year, the memphis and shelby county economic development growth engine(Edge)Voted to approve a $56.9 million paymentinlieuoftaxes(Pilot)Deal to persuade international paper to not only stay in memphis but expand.The 15yeardeal was part of a package that convinced the company to retain 2, 274 whitecollar jobs in memphis, add 101 new ones and build a fourth office tower. But council member kemp conrad said the city's promise of an additional $3.5 million for campus upgrades was"Like(The administration)Put a gun to our heads. "If the project is not approved and the deal does not go forward,"It's not on(The administration), it's on us. " Council member lee harris said the council is not"In the business of subsidizing private businesses"And that projects like the one requested from international paper needed"Increased scrutiny. "He asked little if the company could fund the project itself and was told the $3.5 million from the city was an"Essential part of bringing(The expansion)Here and keeping the jobs. " Conrad moved to pull the funds from the budget and all surprise requests like it. Conrad's amendment failed with conrad and bridesmaidressesonline harris voting for it and myron lowery and jim strickland voting against it. The issue will come back before the council during more budget hearings on may 30 and then in its vote on the entire city budget later this month. Let's assume www.bridesmaidressesonline.co.uk i own a company that makes dental floss.My company is profitable, and i employ 50 people who make a good wage.My annual sales are $10 million, and i pay $600, 000 in various taxes to the city and county every year.Because business is good, i decide i am ready to invest more of my money in my business, expand my operations, put in two more production lines, and hire 20 more people.I project that my annual sales will increase to $14 million and taxes will increase to $1 million. Now let's assume the mayor of paducah, kentucky hears about my plans and comes to me and says his city is opening a new industrial park and wants me to move my operations to paducah.They will pay for all the utility and road improvements i need to move operations there, and they will give me payroll tax rebates and sales tax rebates and pilot funds totaling $300, 000 a year to sweeten the pot. So then i come back to the civic leaders in memphis and tell them that i would be a complete idiot Ball Gown Wedding Dresses to turn down the offer, unless local leaders can make staying here cost me less.The local leaders get together and discuss it.They then offer me similar tax reductions and pilot funds to reduce my annual tax burden by $250, 000.And because i have roots here and personally would really like to stay, i decide i'll eat the $50, 000 difference and stay. That's how pilots work.In a perfect world, pilots wouldn't be necessary.But we not only don't live in a perfect world, we live in memphis tn.So you can support pilots and understand their value and accept $250, 000 less annually to keep my company here.Or you can pitch a fit at what you perceive as corporate welfare, refuse to cave to me, lose 70 good jobs, lose a company with $14 million in annual sales, and lose the $1 million in annual taxes i would be paying.Your choice. I don't think this guy and i know that i am not down on memphis But when is enough enough? I mean i and most citizens here live within a budget and like others we have"Wish list"On nice items we would like but cannot afford. I enjoy memphis(Its sports teams pay about 1/3 of my income and budget and i am happy that the city built the fedexforum and autozone park.My motto is"Show me the green(Cash)And i be on the scene" Let's assume i own a company that makes dental floss.My company is profitable, and i employ 50 people who make a good wage.My annual sales are $10 million, and i pay $600, 000 in various taxes to the city and county every year.Because business is good, i decide i am ready to invest more of my money in my business, expand my operations, put in two more production lines, and hire 20 more people.I project that my annual sales will increase to $14 million and taxes will increase to $1 million. Now let's assume the mayor of paducah, kentucky hears about my plans and comes to me and says his city is opening a new industrial park and wants me to move my operations to paducah.They will pay for all the utility and road improvements i need to move operations there, and they will give me payroll tax rebates and sales tax rebates and pilot funds totaling $300, 000 a year to sweeten the pot. So then i come back to the civic leaders in memphis and tell them that i would be a complete idiot to turn down the offer, unless local leaders can make staying here cost me less.The local leaders get together and discuss it.They then offer me similar tax reductions and pilot funds to reduce my annual tax burden by $250, 000.And because i have roots here and personally would really like to stay, i decide i'll eat the $50, 000 difference and stay. That's how pilots work.In a perfect world, pilots wouldn't be necessary.But we not only don't live in a perfect world, we live in memphis tn.So you can support pilots and understand their value and accept $250, 000 less annually to keep my company here.Or you can pitch a fit at what you perceive as corporate welfare, refuse to cave to me, lose 70 good jobs, lose a company with $14 million in annual sales, and lose the $1 million in annual taxes i would be paying.Your choice. Memphis is broke because its leaders lack vision. Memphis is broke because most of the same leaders have interest in private business within the city.Memphis is broke due to widespread nepotism.Relatives of brothers, sisters, daughters, sons, husbands, wives, nephews, nieces, dogs, cats, rats, bats are all the first hires without regards of qualifications.Memphis is broke because half the people that live there can't afford to leave.Memphis is broke because the pilot program states the average salary should be 40k, but the higher salary of the 3 makes 100k and lives outside the state.The other 2 live within the city and receive their 10k salary through employment agencies.Also the other 2 live in subsidized housing.Memphis is broke because of all the justifiable police shootings and accidents settled in civil court.There is a such thing as wrongful death, ask oj simpleton simpson. Cheap Party Dresses UK Your one way ticket to detroit is waiting for you at the bus station prepaid.If you hurry you can get a ride today!Trust me, you definitely won't be missed at all by anyone. People like yourself refuse to admit the obvious.And just stating the obvious doesn't constitute being negative or"Down"On something.Memphians have willingly tolerated(And passively supported)Corrupt and ineffective leadership for decades.Memphis is in the state its in because memphians, like yourself, repeatedly elect government officials who see memphis as a personal gravy train an employment agency for allies, friends and relatives.It is what it is.Honesty is not the same as negativity. Let's assume i own a company that makes dental floss.My company is profitable, and i employ 50 people who make a good wage.My annual sales are $10 million, and i pay $600, 000 in various taxes to the city and county every year.Because business is good, i decide i am ready to invest more of my money in my business, expand my operations, put in two more production lines, and hire 20 more people.I project that my annual sales will increase to $14 million and taxes will increase to $1 million. Now let's assume the mayor of paducah, kentucky hears about my plans and comes to me and says his city is opening a new industrial park and wants me to move my operations to paducah.They will pay for all the utility and road improvements i need to move operations there, and they will give me payroll tax rebates and sales tax rebates and pilot funds totaling $300, 000 a year to sweeten the pot. So then i come back to the civic leaders in memphis and tell them that i would be a complete idiot to turn down the offer, unless local leaders can make staying here cost me less.The local leaders get together and discuss it.They then offer me similar tax reductions and pilot funds to reduce my annual tax burden by $250, 000.And because i have roots here and personally would really like to stay, i decide i'll eat the $50, 000 difference and stay. That's how pilots work.In a perfect world, pilots wouldn't be necessary.But we not only don't live in a perfect world, we live in memphis tn.So you can support pilots and understand their value and accept $250, 000 less annually to keep my company here.Or you can pitch a fit at what you perceive as corporate welfare, refuse to cave to me, lose 70 good jobs, lose a company with $14 million in annual sales, and lose the $1 million in annual taxes i would be paying.Your choice.

没有评论:

发表评论